*Not currently taking submissions*
Become a Raspberry Magazine Contributor!
Yes, we take submissions, and would love to hear from you! If you have a genuinely helpful, interesting, original and well-crafted article, which you'd love to get in front of the best women ever, get in touch!
- Submissions should be between 400 - 1200 words unless otherwise arranged with Alana.
- A short bio, photo of your fine self (in high res) and one hyperlink should be included with your submission.
- Get to know us! Please read a few recent issues before submitting so you know what we are all about.
- Your article must appeal to our readership of bloggers, entrepreneurial ladies, digital nomads, change-makers and spirited free-thinkers. Great topics include online business, marketing, social media, work-life issues, personal growth, ways to serve and assist people, lifestyle hacks, making a difference, taking life by the balls, doing awesome things :) We love real personal stories of success (or failure) - the truth speaks to people.
- Please only submit pieces that are original and not published anywhere else. If you are submitting to multiple publications, please let us know! We only want to publish exclusive, very high quality content for our readers.
Important to note!
- No advertorials please, only genuinely helpful content.
- We can't guarantee which issue your article will appear in, but will let you know as soon as we do.
- Articles are subject to editing to assist with fitting in with the rest of the magazine (space-wise and also the tone of the writing). Please trust we will not change anything important to the story.
- All content and photographs you submit must be your own, or free for commercial use, or used with express permission from the owner; and you authorise us to use them. We will not accept any responsibility for any copyright or ownership infringements made by contributors.
If your submission is published:
- Your article will be alongside your gorgeous photo, bio and live click-able hyperlink to your site (or destination of choice!) published with your article, and seen by thousands of inspiring women.
- Your name and article featured in social media promotions and email newsletters.
- You can add 'Raspberry Magazine' to your As Seen In section.
- You'll be hugely appreciated and virtually hugged for your treasured contribution!
If you're ready to make a submission please email Alana at email@example.com with your full name, website, who you are + what you're about, article or article idea, bio and pic, and we will get back to you soon!