I'm over the moon to launch Issue Two today! It's a great one, with a ton of super helpful content, including an epic interview with cover star Tara Bliss who has just launched her very first printed book, High.
In this awesome, seriously packed issue you'll also find:
- COVER STORY // An in-depth interview with spiritual practice mentor, author, coach and speaker Tara Bliss on the making of her first published book, High: A Party Girls Guide to Peace. We cover everything from the idea, to the writing process, to the team she employed and how she self-published. If you've ever thought of writing a book, this is a MUST read.
- Authenticity Breeds Abundance by Tahlee Rouillon.
- How to Become Comfortable in a Consistent State of Uncertainty by Hayley Carr.
- Stand In Your Power: Four Ways to Be Your Own Cause by Gahmya Jenell Drummond-Bey.
- How to Become UN-Busy (While Getting More Done) by Cassie Mendoza-Jones.
- All For Art & Art For All by Jo Klima.
- 3 Tips for Building Your Business as an Introvert by Claire Deane and Allie Lehman.
- What Does the Word RICH Mean to You? By Emma Shields.
- Life Can be a Juggling Act, So Let's Focus on the Now by Nicole Knox-Gray.
- Digital Nomads Series: featuring Kylie Bevan, Pauline Brookes and Paulette Rees-Denis.
- 2015 Planners - A round up of the sexiest stationery out there.
- SPECIAL FESTIVE BONUS: Gorgeous printable gift tags by Emma Kate Creative!