1. Introduction: This application (“App”) has been developed and is operated and maintained by or on behalf of Raspberry Magazine (“The Magazine“, “we” or “us“).
The Magazine is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information whilst striving to provide the very best user experience. We want our app to be safe and enjoyable for everyone. We have a legal duty to protect the personal information we collect from you.
2. The types of personal information we collect and how we collect it:
Information you provide upon purchasing the App via the
Email communications: We may keep track of the emails that we send you. If you would like to opt out of receiving such emails, please click the “unsubscribe” link in the email and follow the instructions.
3. How we use the information that we collect
The relevant App Store owns the information it collects when you purchase this App through the App Store. They may share some of that information with us, depending on the selections you have made. We will use it, as applicable, to:
▪ provide you with services or information that you have requested or products or services that you have ordered, such as Apps andsubscriptions to Apps
▪ confirm or fulfill an order you have submitted
▪ monitor or improve the performance of, and products and services available through, this App
▪ monitor compliance with our terms and conditions of use of the App, enforce our rights and protect the safety of others
▪ send you promotional materials or special offers on our behalf
▪ for any purpose if we are required to do so by any law or other regulatory or government authority
4. Who we may share your personal information with
Aggregate Information: we may share aggregate, non-personally identifiable information, such as demographics and App usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors and other organisations.
Third-Party Ad Serving Services: we or the App Store may use a third-party network advertiser to serve advertisements within the App. Network advertisers are third parties that display advertisements based on the category the App falls into. Third-party ad serving enables us to target advertisements to you for products or services you might be interested in. This App’s advertisers and/or sponsors may themselves set and access their own cookies on your device if you choose to have your cookies enabled in your browser.
Third Party Analytics Services: we may use the Google Analyticsor other analytics services to anonymously collect and analyse which pages of the App are viewed and for how long and which links are followed, so that we can provide more content which is of interest to you.
7. Security: In accordance with our requirements under the Data Protection Act 1998, we will adopt appropriate security procedures to help prevent unauthorised access to your information. Neither Raspberry Magazine nor any of its group companies shall be liable for any attempt to hack or crack or otherwise gain access to any of your information on servers owned and maintained by or on behalf of Raspberry Magazine.
8. A note for parents concerning privacy: this App and the App Store is for a general audience although age gating may be set by the relevant App Store based upon information we provide when we submit the App to the relevant App Store. We do not currently knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of sixteen. If, in the future, we collect personally identifiable information from children through an App Store, we will do so in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations including, without limitation, obtaining parental consent where necessary.
10. Questions about this App and the information we hold about you: if you have any general questions about this App or the information we have collected about you and how we use it, you can contact Raspberry Magazine at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.raspberrymagazine.com.